Monday, August 22, 2016

A Case of the Mondays

I think, if I've ever had a "case of the Mondays," today was the day.


In addition to the usual chaos and work frustrations my day went like this:

1:00pm



I split the ass of a lovely wrap dress as I sat down for a staff meeting. I would have described it as flattering and slimming before it busted open.

RIP My lovely floral kimono

2:00pm
What I though was someone heating up a late lunch in the microwave turned out to be vomit from a college-aged student just outside my office door.

4:15pm
This prehistoric creature (or something similar) fell from the sky and hit my head while I was walking to the bus. A grackle quickly snatched it up, which makes me think he was trying to bust open his din din by dropping it from the sky.



6:00pm
There's no lead-in or explanation for this bullshit. Tonight I chomped down on a freakin' rock while eating some leftover pinto beans. The silver-lining, however, is that I didn't break a tooth even though I have broken teeth on french bread and twice on cheese. Not just any cheese, bre and queso fresco. The only thing softer would be ice cream.


No comments: