Friday, August 26, 2016

5 Facts Friday

My most favorite blogs to write are my 5 Facts Fridays, but this week I feel silly having both Monday and Friday themed posts. I'm gonna do it anyhow, so I hope you can deal with it.

  • I ate a giant pizza yesterday! My GF Julia is moving away, which makes me sad, but she's leaving for nursing school, which makes me happy and she had a giant pizza going away party which makes me super happy. I love you Jules, wish you the best of luck in Houston, and words cannot express how jealous I am about all the green sauce you'll be eating.
30 inch pizza!!!!


  • I'm going to have to call you back 'cause David Yow is on the radio, is apparently how my husband answers the phone now.

  • Buddy, my accidental cat, had conjunctivitis this week. I bought some Canadian meds off Amazon because he's too wily to take to the vet. He stopped loving me as punishment for putting eye cream in his festering peeper, but tonight he showed me some benevolence now that he's unoozy.

  • The only thing I hate more than inconsiderate walkers is an inconsiderate walker who makes me bump into him and leaves his sweaty man, sourdough funk smell in my nose, which happened this afternoon. The silver-lining of this tidbit, however, is that it didn't smell half as terrible as my office did 3 days after someone vomited in it. Oh my god, it smelled like rotten shrimp casserole all week!

  • Courtney Barnett's Nobody Really Cares if You Don't Go to the Party is my current theme song, hence the blogging at 10 pm on a Friday night.

No comments: