Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sugar Plum Dreams

Oh holy night, how long has it been since I last blogged!? Nothing like a two week winter break and sitting at my mum's house to provide me with the free time. So, in the spirit of receiving, I provide you with my list of presents I'd like to see waiting for me under the tree when I return home:

  • We lost our sweet kitty Boris recently and I miss his black velvet fur cuddles. Nothing could replace him and our darling Cecilia is doing great as an only cat, but a pug-shaped hole is slowly growing in my heart.

  • I'm blaming my recent binge of infomercial watching on this next item. Secret Extensions!! $39.99 for a fake hair halo?! I'd be crazy to not buy this!

  • I've fallen in love with the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's tea lattes. They blend them most delicious teas with a vanilla powder to create this heavenly elixir. I've started purchasing the vanilla powder separately to recreate tea lattes at home and work. My favorite tea is their Winter Dream blend. I bought this gift set for my office's white elephant exchange and it was almost impossible for me to not pick it myself.

  • A maid service. Last year Brandon and I got a newer car before Christmas and agreed it was our family present. This year, I'd like a maid service to come in and clean from top to bottom. With both of us working so much, cleaning is one of my last priorities.
  • An ecosphere; 'nuff said!
  • As always, my biggest wish is for a dream bathroom fit for a bubble queen.
 
Happy Christmas, y'all! I hope your sugar plum dreams come true Christmas morning.

No comments: