- We lost our sweet kitty Boris recently and I miss his black velvet fur cuddles. Nothing could replace him and our darling Cecilia is doing great as an only cat, but a pug-shaped hole is slowly growing in my heart.
- I'm blaming my recent binge of infomercial watching on this next item. Secret Extensions!! $39.99 for a fake hair halo?! I'd be crazy to not buy this!
- I've fallen in love with the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's tea lattes. They blend them most delicious teas with a vanilla powder to create this heavenly elixir. I've started purchasing the vanilla powder separately to recreate tea lattes at home and work. My favorite tea is their Winter Dream blend. I bought this gift set for my office's white elephant exchange and it was almost impossible for me to not pick it myself.
- A maid service. Last year Brandon and I got a newer car before Christmas and agreed it was our family present. This year, I'd like a maid service to come in and clean from top to bottom. With both of us working so much, cleaning is one of my last priorities.
- An ecosphere; 'nuff said!
- As always, my biggest wish is for a dream bathroom fit for a bubble queen.
Happy Christmas, y'all! I hope your sugar plum dreams come true Christmas morning.