Friday, May 23, 2014

5 Facts Friday

Yay, it's Friday again. Here are some fact-a-roonies for ya:

  • For the last few weeks I have been using my electronic toothbrush as a normal toothbrush because I've been too forgetful/lazy to replace the batteries!
  • I recently discovered that I prefer jeggings to jeans because I don't have to worry about making sure my zipper is zipped up. Sadly, I too frequently forget to zip my pants.
  • My new favorite summer shoes!!! They're super comfortable and look great with jeans, shorts, and dresses.
  • Last weekend we went to a wedding in San Marcos and have since decided that we want to move there. Nothing has felt so right, with the exception of deciding to get married. The ideal plan would be that I get into grad school at UT next year and we move whenever I'm finished, which would put us at 3 years from now. However, if I don't get in then we'll just up an move as soon as I can get a job at Texas State. It's pretty exciting and we're already making our dream home list: chickens, claw foot tub, wood floors, off the water, goats, a big dog, music recording room......
  • Hey y'all, I have a favorite freckle. It showed up a couple of years ago, so she's still a fresh one. She's located on the inside of my middle finger and I'm pretty sure her name is Gretchen.
 

No comments: