While I felt like I had a plethora of personal facts to contribute, I ran several of them by Jessica first to insure that they were, in fact, little known facts. I ultimately submitted "________ owns over 100 sweaters." I have a lot of sweaters, to say the least. I was taken by surprise when nearly everyone at the table read that fact and started asking "what psycho has 100 sweaters?" "Clearly that person isn't a native Texan!" The comments continued until the department head suggested they stop lest someone at the table be the sweater collector. While I don't find my sweater collection odd, I felt mildly embarrassed, but mainly for those who thought it was strange and voiced their opinion in front of me before my identity was revealed.
Since then, I have been thinking of all the other random me trivia that I should have submitted. So, here's a list of next year's options:
- I don't like chocolate.
- I feel more affection towards pigeons than children.
- My mum has 13 cats.
|Artist's representation of my mum, except her cats all have human names.|
- I cried while watching Beyonce's Super Bowl performance.
- My grandmother sent me underwear for over 4 of my adult years.
- I have very poor color vision. (I can see colors, but can't differentiate comparative colors like orange and red.)
- I'm terrible at karaoke, but always sing Whitney Houston's I Want to Dance with Somebody.
- I once saw Tony Little in a Jacksonville Airport wearing a red blazer while waiting for his Avis rental car.
|Grrrrr, Tony Little|
|See why the red blazer is funny?!|
- Growing up, my mum told me I was allergic to egg whites and tuna. However, I have never had a reaction to either that I am aware of.
- I don't like room temperature bananas, but I love hot or cold bananas..