Thursday, December 12, 2013

'Tis the Season to be Shopping

A lot of my favorite blogs are posting gift guides and wishlists to inspire Christmas shopping. Personally, I'm not a fan of Christmas shopping even though giving gifts is one of my favorite things to do. Quite frankly, I don't have the money to purchase holiday presents and I don't like being told to give gifts. Presents for no reason are always a better surprise! Even though my go to Christmas gifts are homemade pickled green beans, I thought I'd present some gift ideas for those people we love.

For my lovely cat ladies:
Squeeze me and die!




 For new dads and fathers to be:


Para los niƱos:


For our 4-legged friends:

For your crafty pals:
  
What's on my own Christmas wishlist:
I'm not really sure why this girl is sleeping!



No comments: