Monday, December 2, 2013

Thankfully

I hope everybody had a lovely Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving used to be my favorite holiday several years ago, before I started working at the UT football games. The last home game of every season is on Thanksgiving, which means I rarely get to enjoy a friends and/or family meal. Thursday I woke up with a killer migraine that wouldn't go away, even with my super duper migraine pills. I missed work and the turkey that comes along with it, but my pouting only lasted a day because I had Letty's Friendsgiving to look forward to on Black Friday.

Keeping with Thanksgiving tradition, I present a list of 13 (since it's 2013) things I am thankful for:
  • My wonderfully, sweet husband.
  • Having the ability to pay bills online.
  • Soup
  • A warm home during the cold nights.
  • A job that doesn't require a uniform.
  • Our new car. Last week we bought a Honda Element! We drove through the hill country this weekend and all the windows throughout the car make it great for scenic drives.
 

  • Wendy Davis! I'm counting down the days until Texas has a new governor.
  • Netflix streaming
  • Cyber Monday! I'm racking up some amazing deals, y'all. 20% off here, 50% off there!
  • This song, that always gets my blood pumping:

  • The best girlfriends a lady could ever ask for.
  • Shellac nail polish that lasts more than a few days before chipping.
  • My wonderful, lovely life!

No comments: