- I'm applying for grad school! It was my original plan many, many years ago to get a Master's degree, but after my Bachelor's in Fine Arts, I wasn't completely sure of what direction to go. I've been in love with administrative work after years of doing it, so when I found out that UT had an Higher Education Administration master's program, I figured it was a perfect fit. I take the GRE on Friday, apply for admission in December, and in February I will find out if my social life is put on hold for two years. Fingers crossed!
- Once again, BBC and I will be working on Thanksgiving.
to be my favorite holiday before I started working at the UT football
games, but since I've gone so many years without celebrating, it just
feels like any other day. This year, however, we will be celebrating
with friends on Black Friday, so we'll still get our turkey, gravy, and
- Well, it's official: I have legally changed my name! My Darcy days are over.
- I've been very slow in getting our house back in order since the
wedding. For weeks leading up to the wedding, we had a living room full
of boxes (wedding stuff, unopened presents, etc.) and while I've
eliminated those, I haven't had a chance to TCB and get our house
cleaned and organized. Between honeymooning and football games, all of my
weekends have been full. This weekend, while BBC is working at Fun Fun
Fun Fest, I will be sailing through a multipage to-do list. I can't
- I'm anxious to get another tattoo! While I do want to get some sort of crow tattoo to symbolize my new married life, I still have two more pigeon tattoos on the wait list. I'd like a two-headed pigeon in black and grey with the 'Lil Wayne lyric, "far from the usual," but I'd also like an anatomical diagram of the internal organs of a pigeon. Why do I want so many pigeon tattoos? Anyhow, that brings me to the following: How To Love, by 'Lil Wayne and the insides of a pigeon.
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Happy, happy Wednesday, y'all!!! Feast on these tidbits: