Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday Tidbits

  • Are scabs compostable?
  • One of my best friends, and hairdresser, is about to go on maternity leave to have her first baby. While I'm super excited to meet 'lil Charlie, I'm terrified about my hair looking less than fabulous. Today I get coiffed and on Christmas Pam will get the best present ever.
  • My personality animal is a dolphin, y'all. What's yours?

  • I've joined an online dieting competition. You pay your entrance bet and if you meet the goals (often to lose 4% of your body weight in 2 weeks), then you share the pot of money with everybody else who met the goal. Letty has been doing it for some time now, and I just needed the motivation to slim down. I'll let y'all know how it goes and hopefully I'm the only one who loses the weight and can win the entire $9,000 pot. Fat chance! 
  • I got my first facial this week and I absolutely loved it!!! Ella, at Esty, is an esthetician friend and I've been meaning to get a facial from her forever!  I finally did it and it was absolutely amazing! My skin started having some bumpy issues whenever I first started planning the wedding, but they still haven't gone away. Already, after just a couple of days, my skin is looking better. I also learned some valuable things. For example, I exfoliate way too much (twice a day usually) and dairy can cause all sorts of skin issues, especially if you're having digestive issues. Let's just say, that since I've started eating yogurt daily (as a part of my pre-wedding calorie crunch), my GI tract has been a little tumultuous.   

No comments: