Friday, June 7, 2013

5 Facts Friday

Today's facts are brought to you by Mariah Carey!

  • Mariah has an amazing voice, nobody can disagree with that, but with regards to personality, she is probably one of my least favorite celebrities. 
  • She and Nick Cannon have a wedding every  year, which is not only extravagant, but plain stupid. Who am I kidding?! I would love to have a wedding every single year with tons of dancing, champagne, and friends. BBC wouldn't be able to handle it.



 
  • You're probably wondering why I'm posting about Mariah Carey and you're absolutely right to be confused. Well, last night I was googling celebrity measurements, heights, and weights and discovered that Mariah Carey is my Hollywood body double. This certainly doesn't please me, but then again, some people think she's got a smokin' bod.... until you see this
Anybody would look horrible in this swimmer!
  • And to close out today's facts, HERE is a BuzzFeed post on the itsy, bitsy dresses of Mimi.
That's a hoodie, silly!

No comments: