Sunday, May 12, 2013

EDIM: Ms. LD Misses

EVERY DAY IN MAY, DAY 12: What do you miss?


Here is my missing list:
  • Red pistachios! For years now I have been wondering if red pistachios ever existed or if they were just a fantasy from my childhood, until I saw THIS post the other day on Apartment Therapy's kitchen blog. 
  • I really, really, really miss bubble baths. I have only been living without a bathtub for 2-3 months, but at least once a week I feel very pouty because I can't take a bath. I'm getting pretty used to showers by now and while at one time I was going to get a bathtub, the hope of having a tub in our adorable little house has quickly faded. Our shower is the size of a London phone booth, so sitting down is too complicated to be comfortable. Any suggestions for getting my bath fix sans tub?
  • I imagine every bride begins to miss the people they love who have passed away. At such a big time of celebration and gathering, it is obvious who is missing. For me, that is my grandpaw, who was the first man I loved, my grandmother, and Karen. 
Cool as ever, grandpaw chillin' in the Chinese gardens
  • I miss summer days at the beach. Fortunately, it is nearly time beach time again.
BBC, LD, and Stayten

No comments: