Sunday, May 5, 2013

EDIM: For the Love of Letty

EVERY DAY IN MAY, DAY 5: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends.


Sadly, I don't have many blogger friends, but what I lack in quantity is made up for with quality.

Surely, you guys know my hilarious, talented, and beautiful friend Letty. She's a singer, actress, comedienne, and most importantly, the mother of my baby crush, Truman.



Letty has a plethora of blogs and I encourage you to visit each one:


Making Love With Her Ego: Letty's general lifestyle blog that will have you laughing at her baby/housewife hijinks and wondering why this girl hasn't written a book yet.




Thirty-Some Teen: I'll be honest with you. I don't follow this blog because, although I am 30 something and enjoy young adult drama, I never know the references Letty and Kolleen talk about. I have never seen Degrassi  or Dawson's Creek  and I don't think I ever will.  Granted, I never missed a rerun of 90210  when I was in high school and I jumped onto the OC  bandwagon three years too late, so I leave the category of thirty-some teen to the experts.
 



A good, old fashioned Tumblr:


You want to see pictures of hot, buttery pin-up girls bathing in maple syrup on pancakes? How about a bedazzled Eva Gabor showing off some karate moves with Chuck Norris? Well then, you've come to the right place!



Letty Tweets Obama: Another one of my favorites, which isn't quite a blog, are Letty's tweets to America's Commander in Chief. While she has been slacking off lately *clears throat* Letty sends a daily message to the POTUS.

Letty with Mr. Obama

1 comment:

Leticia said...

Oh LD, thank you! My love for you knows no bounds.