Sunday, May 19, 2013

EDIM: A Blogger's Blogger

EVERY DAY IN MAY, DAY 19: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them.

 
 
I follow nearly 40 blogs daily. It seems insane actually writing that number, but please believe me when I say it doesn't fell like that many. So, here are my favorite 5 blogs:
1. Buzzfeed: Buzzfeed is where internet memes are born! Chock full of GIFs, adorable animals, pop culture updates, and relevant news, Buzzfeed interprets the entirety of the internet and presents it to me in one sweet spot. Here are 3 of my favorite, most recent posts


2. Smitten Kitchen: I think it can most certainly be said that recipes from Smitten Kitchen are more foolproof than Martha Stewart's. Delicious foods, beautiful pictures, and easy to follow recipes makes this blog a go-to when it's potluck time. Here is my favorite recipe:
3. Apartment Therapy: With tons of decorating tips, amazing home tours, and lots of tips for living in small spaces, Apartment Therapy is my favorite decor blog. I also love their sister site, Kitchen Therapy. I most look forward to their annual Small Cool Contest, which features tiny living quarters.
4. Design Sponge: Design Sponge is another decorating and living blog that I view daily. My favorite feature is their "Living In" posts highlighting design, style, and products that feel like some of your favorite movies.

 
5. Real Hobo Scrotum: Real Hobo Scrotum certainly isn't as pretty to look at as my other favorite blogs, but when you've got great pictures you don't really need bells and whistles. This blog is exactly the way the name sounds like and the posts are made infrequently, but I smile damn near every time. Here are some gems:

No comments: