Thursday, May 16, 2013

EDIM: Smile For Living

EVERY DAY IN MAY, DAY 16: Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it
 
 
 
Oh, my lot in life.... I've got it pretty easy if you ask me. I'm certain that I've experienced many things that others would have been considered unfortunate, but isn't that what living is all about? More importantly, all those tough things just feel like a badge of honour that I can wear proudly now; proud and with a smile. I think the toughest thing I have dealt with throughout my life is chronic illness, but you know... I'm fortunate to have amazing doctors, health insurance, and pharmaceuticals. Most days aren't a challenge and I'm blessed with understanding my limits. I try not to complain about the things I can't change and find ways to cope with them. Life is good!

No comments: