Thursday, May 2, 2013

EDIM: I'm Good at Sea Monkeys

EVERY DAY IN MAY, DAY 2:  Educate us on something you know a lot about or are good at.


Apparently, I'm pretty good at sea monkeys! This past Christmas, BBC's brother gave me sea monkeys. Surely, he thought they were a joke, but I was so excited about them and immediately set up the aquarium in my office. It is now May, and while all but one of my original sea monkeys have perished, technically my sea monkeys are still alive! The last OG sea monkey was pregnant (and still appears to be) and fulfilled her destiny by maintaining the species. That's right, I am now a grandma! There are a couple of specs of tiny sea monkeys swimming around.

So, for the educational part, grab yourself a pack of sea monkeys, feed them, keep the water levels high and full of oxygen, and feel like a god among men when your colony thrives.

No comments: