Monday, May 20, 2013

EDIM: Here Today, Thong Tomorrow


EVERY DAY IN MAY, DAY 20: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.



First off, to truly "get real" I must clarify that I'm not struggling with anything right now. However, a predicament of sorts has arisen today.

I wear thong panties and have since high school. I'm not really sure about the the details that lead up to my first thong, but at the time my sister and mum were wearing them too. I think it was a preference that must run in the family. My grandmother used to work at a lingerie store and kept be wonderfully stocked in the finest of lace until recently. This year was the first year that I had to buy my own underwear in close to 4 years. It was just as simple as it always was, but more expensive than I'm used to, but that is beside the point.

For reasons relating to sand in unfortunate places as a direct result of my beach trip yesterday, I decided to skip the butt floss today and don the granny panties that I usually sleep in. I am a little shocked to admit it, but as my work day is coming to an end I have concluded that I really enjoy wearing panties that cover my entire derriere! It certainly feels like I am wearing a diaper, but I think that's what appeals to me the most. Mitch Hedberg once said that wearing a turtle neck feels like someone weak is constantly strangling you. He also noted that if you add a backpack, it would feel like a weak midget was strangling you. Well, big booty panties feel like a constant butt hug and I might have to make wearing them more of a habit.

Now, watch this clip from Mitch Hedberg's standup and laugh. The turtleneck joke is at the 4:56 mark:



No comments: