Wednesday, December 5, 2012

When You Know It's Love...


Last night I fell in love with BBC again and then again for a third time. Don't get me wrong, I know we're still fresh at this even after 9 months and my sappy words probably make you old time lovers roll your eyes, but just read these two stories and then try to tell me I didn't find my perfect mate.

Last night BBC played the following song:


I couldn't stop myself from jokingly busting out a few dance moves and then he said, This used to be my favorite song to break dance to. Yeah, my man used to break dance and imagining him doing so made me laugh uncontrollably. Naturally, I wouldn't let him show me any of his moves. After all, he's an old man now and I don't need any trips to the doctor because of broken freak bones.

We were trying to solidify our Christmas plans and make time to visit his parents in Georgia and my family in Houston when Rudyard's Pub in Houston posted a photo on Facebook of their December menu special, Frito pie pizza.

Frito pie pizza pie

BBC and I both have a soft spot for Rudyard's, but I think it's fair to say that I love Frito pie much more than he ever could. My sweetie immediately said, We are going there for Christmas and eating that.  It must be love!


No comments: