Here is a list of things I dislike, enjoy, and have general thoughts on:
- I'm slightly annoyed by the multitude of petitions being sent to the White House requesting peaceful secession of states from the Union. This one, however, I fully support! Let's get rid of Arizona.
- My biggest pet peeve is inconsiderate walkers. Stopping in the middle of a walkway, a group of people walking too slow and blocking a sidewalk, and people who walk zig-zaggy drive me out of my mind!
- Three times in my adult life I have tucked my skirt into the top of my tights after using the bathroom and walked down the hallway into my office exposing my rear.
- I really, really want a gold nugget Texas shaped ring. I don't really understand why they are so damned expensive since they are clearly hideous.
|This ugly thing is $1,300|
- It's customary for me to throw back a High Life as soon as I get home from work and I've learned over the years that my "unwinding" time is necessary for relationship bliss. Several weeks ago I was having a pretty rough week at work and BBC and I had early dinner plans. I pretty much only had time to go home to meet him, feed my kitties, and change my shoes. My sweetie met me at the bus stop with a cold one resting in a koozie. Clearly, this is love!
- Quality Seafood makes the best macaroni and cheese I've ever eaten. It's a WT casserole version made with spaghetti noodles. A very close second place goes to Julia for her perfection of Martha Stewart's recipe that you can find HERE.
- I dated a guy named Mary-oh once. He was funny and thought I was pretty. He's just come out with a neat little product and an even better video to promote it. You can preorder it HERE:
- Shellac manicures are the best manicures ever. I've only had one (with super posh shellac pedicure) and ever since I've been lusting after an at-home kit. No other polish compares to the shine and long-lasting nature of shellac.
- If someone had smelled my pee this morning they would have assumed that I had eaten asparagus for dinner, but I didn't.
- Several days ago, the BF asked if we could get fake married. I told him I could agree to that so long as I don't get a fake ring.
- When Warren G. Harding was running for President a scandalous rumor nearly ruined his campaign. The rumor was that he had African American blood in his family. I love that 80 years later we now have a 2nd term black president. GObama!