- I'm currently eating mashed potatoes for lunch. I'm not claiming to be an impartial judge, but I think I make the best mashed potatoes I've ever eaten. I have even said in the past that I want people to miss my mashed potatoes when I die.
- Last night BBC woke me up with a tale of roadside hooligans and dirty laundry. It took about 5 minutes, but then I realized he was talking in his sleep. The story goes that he was washing his dirty undies in the middle of the street when some motorcycle hooligans ran over a sock. (At least that's what I heard in my half asleep stupor.)
- You know how you can get a song stuck in your head and it keeps replaying over and over again? Well, I have a phrase from Strangers With Candy stuck in my head that Mr. Jellineck recites in a jingly cadence and it's driving me crazy that I can't find the clip online. If wishes and butts were clusters of nuts, we'd all have a bowl of granola! If you have Hulu Plus you can watch the episode HERE.
- I'm captcha illiterate. In today's world of spam bots I'm at a severe disadvantage and am frequently debilitated by my inability to read jumbled words.
|What does it all mean?!?!|
- Last night while I was sleeping, BBC was wide awake (high on math) and trying to put in numbers the thoughts in his head. At 5am he texted me, You are alseep right now... I know it's me totally dorking out on math, but it totally makes since and I want you to see it. It's all about zeros and how math would be easier for everyone. I know I'm a fucking dork. I love you. Can I show it to you on the computer anyway? He and I have had friendly arguments about math. Yes, you read that right: math arguments. He has told me multiple times that 8 should be 10. Yes, once again, you read that right. He thinks math would make more sense if the number 8 was, in fact, the number 10. I never understood what he was saying until he showed me this morning the very second I woke up at 6am. Needless to say, I love this man!
|8 should be 10|