Friday, September 7, 2012

Party Time

Yay, it's Friday! I'm really looking forward to this weekend, which will be a little hectic for me, but completely worth it. My sweetie is turning 40 and I'm throwing him a party full of margaritas, Dos XX beer (free sponsorship, y'all), some of his favorite local bands, and delicious meats 'qued by our friend Tom at Micklethwait Craft Meats.

Not only do I really enjoy planning parties, but Brandon has been so easy to please throughout the process and really only wanted to be surround by music and his many wonderful friends. We're having a day show at his favorite record store A.K.A "man cave" and expect about 150 to attend. I hope he has a wonderful time and that 40 brings him the best life has to offer. I love you, baby!

Take a listen at who's playing the fiesta:

The Golden Boys:

Abby Birds

Church Shoes:

Coma in Algiers:


Marriage:

Kingdom of Suicide Lovers:


No comments: