- Finally visit Audra and Jamie in Dallas. This winter will mark their one year Dallas anniversary and I have still yet to make the trek. Watch out Texas State Fair, I'm coming to eat everything under the sun deep fried.
- I so solemnly swear to not add another sweater to my 140+ sweater collection without first getting rid of one.
- So far this fall will be exciting for music: Leonard Cohen, Patti
Smith, Roky Erikson, and Erykah Badu in October and Lupe Fiasco, Fun Fun
Fun Fest, and Counting Crows (laugh all you'd like) in November.
- I will finally replace my broken point-and-shoot camera that I used to have with me at all times in my purse. A beer spilled in my purse while I was "exporting" it from a free beer SXSW day party, and my camera was ruined. I need to start taking more pictures of my lovely friends again.
- I will be getting a new tattoo after the rush of money that fills my pockets post UT football season. More accurately, a cat-too. I have still yet to cash in my gift certificate from the Esme benefit auction last January and I would really like to get an image of my sweet little girl, Cecilia. Here's the style I have in mind, minus the headdress. (After all, Cecilia is Dutch and not American Indian.)
- I've said it many times before, but I love sleeping outside, drinking outside, eating outside, and peeing outside. I would make an excellent homeless bag lady if only I didn't like bubble baths so much. This fall I want to spend a day outside eating, drinking, and cuddle-napping with my sweetie.
- On my current to-do list I have, "make a list of things/qualities that would make me a better person" and I intend to make that list and act on it.
- And finally, here is my inspirational image for this Autumn.