Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up: Friday

Holy My Goodness, this weekend was wonderful! I don't think I can actually fit all my fun in just one blog, so........ two postings for the price of one!

Friday night Ike turned 40!!! Fortunately he has been a silver fox well before turning 40, so I'm pretty sure he will only get better with age. Am I right, Bridget?! I had lots of fun at his party and it was my first visit to Sahara Lounge. Their signature drink, the Sahara Sling, is a concoction of rum, herbs, and ginger beer. It's dangerous! The back patio has that Rio Rita feel minus the cement. I will definitely be going back!

After Sahara, Gina and I rushed down to Beerland just in time to catch BBC and Gospel Truth close out the night. I've never dated a boy in a band before. It's kind of hard to believe, but tis the truth. I'm sure I would be required to say this even if it wasn't the truth, but my man is amazing! Those drum beats make my heart boom, boom, boom. I certainly feel proud and boastful watching him play.





to be continued.......

No comments: