Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tidbit Scraps

  • I recently switched from an eyebrow pencil, to powder. I hate my eyebrows; they're kind of invisible/nonexistent. I don't even pluck or wax them because each hair is that important to my face. FYI: I definitely prefer the powder to the pencil.
  • I may be a terrible Texan. I rooted for Oklahoma City Thunder to beat the San Antonio Spurs in the NBA conference finals and they won! I'd like to blame James Harden for being so cute...
#13 bay-bee

  • I've been doing a lot of shopping lately for men's suits. The BF and I will be going to Houston at the end of the month for a formal wedding. FORMAL! He's leaning towards a brown suit and I can't wait to see how sharp he looks fancified; he cleans up real nice, y'all.
  • Loving this music video:


  • Last summer, I asked Julia if I could borrow her beautiful Remington Rand typewriter for a year, and to my surprise she said yes! It's absolutely gorgeous and I've fallen in love with it. Take a looksie:


  • Well, last week I got a late birthday present from Beth and I love it! It's a Smith-Corona Galaxie 12. It's a pretty awesome typewriter with interchangeable keys and lots of formatting functions. I'm a formatting freak, so this is really going to make my typewriter projects as precise and perfect as I desire.

No comments: