Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Facts

  • Since I've been smoking my electronic cigarette, I've been chain smoking at my desk throughout the work day. Currently, I'm up to a pack a day. I'm not entirely sure I should be worried, but still..... This habit is getting more expensive than smoking actual cigarettes.
  • Yesterday I was craving a pizza, so I did pilates instead and then thought about rewarding myself with a pizza afterwards. I ended up eating somewhere between 1 and 2 cups of white rice with the hopes that I would forget about the pizza. Bad idea! After being stuffed full of rice, all I could think about was how I wished I had eaten pizza. I'm still craving pizza!
  • Yesterday for lunch Karen made me a delicious turkey sandwich. Thanks, girl!
  • The UT Club will be hiring over 100 bartenders for football season. Let me know if you are TABC certified and are looking for some part time work in the fall. You would be required to work 7 different Saturdays between August and November at the home games (dates to be determined). Good, quick, easy mooolah.
  • I'm hungry, I'm very hungry!
  • My blog seems to be going downhill rapidly. I will try to do better.
  • I love this freakin' song:

No comments: