Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

  • I'm getting a little bit blog lazy.... perhaps I will only have tidbits on Tuesdays... we'll see...
  • New favorite Beach Boys song:

  • I'm in a terrible mood. Sometimes complaining helps to vent, but this time it doesn't feel appropriate. Just another case of the medical blues, I suppose, and a better realization that I'm going to be permanently sick.
  • So far, two of my anticipated summer shows have been cancelled or rescheduled: Lil Kim and Jesco White. Dear Robyn, if you cancel I'm not entirely sure I will be able to survive.
  • This past Saturday was a ladies night twenty years in the making. Ella, Audra, Pam, Anne, Tofte, Najia... close to 10 of us pounded shots of tequila while dancing our asses off to Salt N Pepa until the early hours of the morning. I'll tell you, those ladies still have it! I, however, had a two day hangover, but still wouldn't have changed a thing! Thank you to my bootay babes for making it a night I'll never forget.


No comments: