Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Facts

Here are some spellbinding facts about yours truly:
  • I am gaining weight like crazy, you guys! Is it acceptable to blame this on steroids again? For once in my life, I'd like to not be at my annual fattest during the summertime.
  • I have a history of falling asleep in public places. Namely, if there is a couch and if I've been drinking. Here is some photographic evidence:  

05.11.2012 Sleeping at Trailer Space with BBC

07.2011 Fast asleep at Small Bar in Philadelphia

04.2011 Fell asleep at Gina's during our ladies dance party







  •  Last night at the ND, Julia and I had delicious cocktails! My favorite was the Win Win, which had vodka, Topo Chico, cranberry juice, lemon juice, and a packet of Emergen-C. It was fizzy, tasted like a sweet tart, and put pep in my step.
  • I have an extra ankle on my left foot! It makes finding a great pair of cowboy boots hard, but other than that there isn't a single negative aspect to this. In fact, I've been complimented by grandpas for having lovely ankles many times. 
  • I can't figure out if I love this music video or am outrageously freaked out by it, but it pumps me up (and Truman loves the beat too).


  •  For reasons unknown, I decided to buy and wear a cardigan today that is a size 1XL. I look ridiculous!

No comments: