- This is how I feel today, except I'm wearing a dress, not a tie.
- This morning, Jessica referenced this Rhianna songs as being like my love life:
I think my love life might be more like this Rhianna song at the moment:
I'm not entirely sure I like Rhiana.
- I am patiently waiting for my turn to get to be Beyonce. I would really like that. I mentioned this Thursday night at Trailer Space and was eloquently schooled by Mack, "Don't be Beyonce, be Be-You-Eh?"
- I saw a squirrel's face on Saturday; adorable nose, long black whiskers, cute little mouth... The face was on AT's back porch and had been eaten off from the rest of the body. It's was pretty disgusting.
- I'm back on steroids.... beware!
- Saturday, at the 11th annual Eastside Boil, Julia peeled and ate her first crawfish!
|JJ, Caroline, LD, and Matt|
- Sunday was baby Calipee's baby shower. It was great seeing Meredith and Raf for one last backyard cookout before the kiddo comes. I fell in love with their chickens, Maggie and Kate. They were the fluffiest and friendliest hens I've ever met.
|Maggie on the left, and lovely laced Kate on the right|
- And now, for the madness that is the month of May-hem. It's gonna be a big month for me, so I better rest up!