Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Computer, Schmaputer

...email schmemail would certainly sound better, but nothing is wrong with my email and I seem to be having terrible computer luck.

A couple of months ago my laptop fell out of my bike basket and it is now completely useless. Yesterday, upon arriving to work 30 minutes late, my computer wouldn't turn on. It will be a couple of days (I fear an entire week) before I'm up and running again and in the meantime I feel like I'm being held captive on a deserted island with little contact to the inter-webbed world. I don't have the slightest clue what Netflix movies are coming my way, I can't post my latest cat nipple pictures to my Tumblr, my GoodReads book status is painfully out of date, I'm having Pinterest withdrawals, and my blog will be neglected while I await the new smart box.

No comments: