Friday, March 23, 2012

My Lifetime Movie

I love Lifetime movies. I wouldn't even say it's a guilty pleasure, because I don't have the slightest qualm about the melodramatic, sexual, and feminist qualities these movies posses. It's just pure genius and lots of fun. That being said, I've always kept an eye out on celebrities that I would cast for a made for TV Lifetime movie about my life. Here's my cast:

Barbara Hershey as my mum

Zack Galifianakis as my best guy friend, JJ

Fionna Apple as Karen

Selma Blair as Beth

Zooey Deschanel as Alison

Claire Danes as Gina

Tina Fey as Julia

Leelee Sobieski as Stayten

Sara Rue as Pam

It's an all-star cast with Mandy Moore playing yours truly!!

Hollywood LD?

Did I leave you out? Wanna be in my movie? Who would play you? Leave a pic of your actress/actor in my comments. (C'mon, it'll be fun!)

Here are some clips for my all time favorite Lifetime movies:
Before she was having vampire babies, Kristen Stewart was being date raped and drawing trees in Speak:


A syphillis outbreak cause all hell to break loose at the high school in She's Too Young:


3 comments:

Leticia said...

OH MY GOD. Those are two of my favorite Lifetime movies. STEVE ZAHN. WHAT?!

Have you seen Odd Girl Out? GIRL.

The LD said...

I LOVE Odd Girl Out! Ugh, such classics!

Kayrun said...

Am I crazy dark like Fiona? OOOOOOOO GRL. Plus, you would totes be Mandy. <3