Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Zoltar

This past Saturday Julia and I went to Pinballz and had a great time! They now have a Zoltar machine and I was very excited about making a cosmic wish, but he didn't offer that. Instead, all I got was this fortune:
Hast the devil been chasing you? Is that what makes you feel so blue? Cheer up, cheer up, my own dear one. For your fight against him has been won.
Yes, you've been up against it at times, and fate in the form of the Devil has been at the bottom of it all. Now you can look ahead to better times. You will dream about sun and that will be the beginning of a bright future. You are a very sincere individual, and like to be surrounded by your good friends. Your money troubles will soon disappear and you will be able to indulge in a few luxuries that you've been craving. You will be besieged by those less fortunate for monetary help, and no one will go unaided.
I think Zoltar was pretty spot on, because as soon as I was finished reading my fortune, Julia asked me to borrow a dollar so she could get hers.



Stayten wants to get a tarot and/or palm reading for her birthday and I want to do it so badly. What a great tradition for birthdays; start the year off with "cosmic insight"

No comments: