Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

  • I'm captcha illiterate. 
  • I've been bankrupt since my birthday party and living on pennies. Payday is just around the corner and the thing I'm looking forward to the most is cooking something! It's not like I cook normally, but I feel like I couldn't if I wanted to. What's on my short list?

Pickled grapes

Asparagus & Gruyere tart


SCALLOPS!!!! 

  • My to-do list for tonight is as follows:
    • Make a list for 1st of the month/payday shopping.
    • Make an instructional e-cig video for Lela's mum.
    • Figure out what my medical PayFlex balance is.
    • Replant my succulent that is outside and getting too much rain water.
    • Take photos for things to sell on eBay.
    • Pick out an outfit for Beth's wedding.
    • Pick out an outfit for the bachelorette party!
    • Call mum
    • Make a weekend to-do list
  • Jessica sent me this link today about the Anti-Flirt Club. Number 8 on the list of rules is my favorite, "Don't fall for the slick, dandified cake eater- the unpolished gold of a real man is worth more than the gloss of a lounge lizard."
  • My father told my grandmother that he bought me an awesome new bike for my birthday and that darling old lady asked me frantically to send her photographs because she thought it was a shiny new motorcycle. 

No comments: