Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tidbits: PartyEdition

  • Party, party, party! I'm getting very excited about my birthday party. Whenever I get home from work, I should be greeted with the delivery of my party dress. It's all so exciting.
  • In more party news, I'm very concerned about the sudden rash of illness: Emily J., Jessica, Audra, Amanda.... I pray the list stops there. These girls HAVE to be un-sick by Saturday.
  • I don't normally shave my legs because I'm a fair-skinned blondie with very little hair, but last night I thought, "what the heck?!" I shaved my legs because I thought that it would make my legs look sexy in my party dress? This is such a strange thought for me, since my legs still look exactly the same. The feel completely freaky, however, and that is something to get used to. I wore jeans to work today, but they feel like satin pants on my hairless gams.
  • Balloons, balloons, balloons. Today I googled, what do 50 balloons look like, and this is what I got. I didn't watch the entire video, because it was pretty boring, but I decided 50 should be enough.

No comments: