Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Three-Oh

Today it's official: I'm 30 and it makes me so happy!
Here's a list of thirty other things that make me happy:

 1.  Eating spaghetti with chopsticks
 2.  Saki bombs!
 3.  Dancing like nobody is watching


 4.  My amazing girlfriends!!

Bridget, Andre, Beth, LD, Gina

 5.  Adorable animal pictures/videos



 6.  My mum

Taken on the day Elvis died

 7.  Buying presents for people
 8.  Eating cottage cheese and having that "squeaky" feeling between my teeth
 9. Tea-stained coffee mugs
10. Wearing a sweatshirt with bikini bottoms


11. Sleeping in the sun
12. Saying, "good morning" to construction workers
13. Pigeon watching


14. Unique cacti
15. Soup
16. Sweaters

My collection of 140+ sweaters

17. Goat cheese
18. Peeing outside
19. How beautiful Pam always makes me feel
20. Drinking beers with my dad on his patio
21. When my sweet kitty, Cecilia, sleeps with her head rested on mine

Extreme cat face close-up 

22. Evoxac!!! In my opinion, it's the best pill ever made by man. Well, of course 2nd only to Vicodan.
23. Summer bicycle booze cruises
24. Champagne


25. Mismatched silverware
26. Quirky brooches

My brooch menagerie: Purrscilla and Maude

27. Antonelli's
28. Being an aunt! I love how Stevie P. calls me his Lola

Christmas with my nephew

29. Hot bubble baths



30. Robyn... duh!





And in closing, my dear friends, on my special day I'd like to impart some words of wisdom that I've learned over the last 30 years. Here's an LD inspirational video:


video


Yeah, I have no idea what I'm saying either!

No comments: