Friday, February 24, 2012

Shopping List

No news is good news and I don't have any news! Nothing new, nothing exciting, just working, playing, and living the same 'ole, same 'ole.

Here's a boring list of items in my Amazon shopping cart waiting for payday:

Tidy Cat Breeze system refills

  • 18" x 24" white picture frame
  • 9" x 9" white picture frame

Neoprene 6-pack tote

Radio Shack 8' coaxial cable 




14" wooden embroidery hoop

Salmon oil to help with the kitties' coats

Bissell 81L2


Still interested? Here's a list of items on eBay that I'm hoping to win and purchase:

Tignanello green suede purse

Black enamel Victorian mourning ring

Paul & Joe cat eyeshadow

J. Crew rubber rainy day flats

Turquoise Victorian mourning ring

1 comment:

Leticia said...

That cat eye shadow makes me want to jump out the window, I love it so much.