Friday, January 27, 2012

Working For the Weekend

Intersted in what I'm going to do this weekend?


  • Blue Hanger with Jessica
  • Laundry
  • Clean my filthy house
  • Karen's honorary 30th birthday brunch
  • Tattoo for Karen's birthday 
  • Film my 30th birthday video
  • Re-con at Bernadette's for my birthday party and make a final prep to-do list
  • STAYTEN and JULIA!
  • Complain every day until I get my yarmulkes
  • Buy bags and bags of rhinestones
  • Grocery shopping
    • Tea
    • Margarine
    • OJ
    • Thin black insoles
    • Lunch baggies
    • False eyelashes
    • Cat cereal
  • Garden
  • Find the perfect gifts for my February girls
  • Write thank you letter to Aunt Priss
  • Submit taxes! woooooo hoooooo for 2 inches of medical bills.
  • Determine if 50 balloons are too many to hold without flying away
  • Make Valentines 

No comments: