Friday, December 2, 2011

Pouty Friday

The weather outside is wet, dark, and chilly. It should be reason enough to be in a bratty mood, but alas there must be more factors aiding to my grouchy mood:


  • I left my electronic cigarette at home! 
  • I also left the insole to my right boot at home, so my feet are hurting unevenly.
  • I'm in the mood to go out, dance, feel fabulous, and be adored. I can't foresee this happening since I am already feeling bratty. It's damn-near impossible for me to recover without a decent bitch-fest with my ladies first.
  • I'm strongly considering buying today's Groupon for botox. 
  • I miss my mum.
  • I have the body of a 30 year old.
  • It's easy for me to get down on myself about not having a car in bad weather. I want to take a shopping trip to the dollar store, target, and Costco....
  • If I go another night without seeing Julia and Stayten I think I'll scream! 
  • I applied for a job today at the Wellcome Trust, which oversees the Wellcome Collection in London. It's a medical museum with exhibits inspired by medical oddities, medical marvels/innovation, and art inspired by medicine. There's no way I'm going to get this job and it makes me mad at the Mutter Museum for making me think I could work for them.

Brawwwwggggraaaaah!!! 

At least the weekend is starting NOW... love to my boos


No comments: