- I left my electronic cigarette at home!
- I also left the insole to my right boot at home, so my feet are hurting unevenly.
- I'm in the mood to go out, dance, feel fabulous, and be adored. I can't foresee this happening since I am already feeling bratty. It's damn-near impossible for me to recover without a decent bitch-fest with my ladies first.
- I'm strongly considering buying today's Groupon for botox.
- I miss my mum.
- I have the body of a 30 year old.
- It's easy for me to get down on myself about not having a car in bad weather. I want to take a shopping trip to the dollar store, target, and Costco....
- If I go another night without seeing Julia and Stayten I think I'll scream!
- I applied for a job today at the Wellcome Trust, which oversees the Wellcome Collection in London. It's a medical museum with exhibits inspired by medical oddities, medical marvels/innovation, and art inspired by medicine. There's no way I'm going to get this job and it makes me mad at the Mutter Museum for making me think I could work for them.
At least the weekend is starting NOW... love to my boos