Here are some pouty things that acted as party favors to my little grump fest last night.
- I'm so tempted to put out personal ads for old men looking for a young cutie to take out to dinner, buy pretty things for, give a car to, and compliment incessantly. In return, I will offer kisses and company. Hell, it's not likely, but I might even be willing to have the sex if I so chose to. It's kind of funny that I'm completely frustrated by Peter Pan men who are in their 30s and are living in a Never Never Land experiencing youth revisited. I feel like that lifestyle is only possible here in Austin; fueled by celebri-tards, hipster socialites, and a never ending population of 22 year olds willing to put up with such antics. Having said that, I'm completely willing to play that 22 year old role to a 40+ something man.... Hell, I wanna relive my adolescence too, but this time instead of shitty vodka, Jack in the Box, and schwag weed I want champagne, oysters, and day trips to Fredericksburg.
- I think I may be getting a liver spot. Either that or I have a mutant freckle that is slowly trying to take over my face. It's large and close to my ear. I guess if I was really concerned I'd simply make an appointment with my Dermatologist, but I prefer complaining and inaction.
- When complaining about my upcoming 30th birthday a friend tried to cheer me up by suggesting that I am about to come into my "sexual peak." Ugh, that's going to be a nightmare!
- Last night I asked my best friend, JJ, to marry me and he said, "sure." The best thing about this wedding is that we both agree on the catering. We want a Frito pie buffet with a chili fountain. Magical!
- Dallas has stolen half of the Vest Friends. Both Audra and Jamie are now editors at the Dallas Observer (Audra- Music, Jamie- Culture). I'm a little heartbroken, but I now have more reason to visit Dallas, which I kind of enjoy: Maverick's games, Grandmother, and my favorite record and junk shop off I-35.
- I'm even too old for Jack Nicholson to date. I love Jack Nicholson with Anjelica Huston! Take a look at some old photos of the couple:
|This picture displays how I want to live my life! Bikinis, records|
and rich, happy, old men in bathrobes.
- Last night I watched this video and really wanted a hamburger. My favorite part is the folding of the burger in half.
That'll do for now....