Thursday, December 1, 2011

Deck the Halls!

Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is just around the corner. The holidays are always a hectic time, and just getting back from vacation adds to my stress level. Take a look at all the important things I'm trying to accomplish!


  • Fight UT and BCBS for money
  • Resole grey cowboy boots
  • Transfer desktop computer to laptop computer
  • PICKLES
  • Make the following purchases:
    • slotted spoon
    • beer caddy
    • sweater shaver
    • mason jar lids
    • new coat (I've had the same one for 8 years now!)
  • Record Posey's Freckle Circus Album
  • Begin filming of my 30th Bar Mitzvah video
  • Cry because I can't afford to go to John Waters' Christmas program this Friday at the Paramount
  • Grocery Shopping
    • beer
    • cat food
    • bubbly water
    • cat liter
    • toilet paper
    • ecig cartridges
    • hand soap
    • tea
    • gum
    • hummus
  • Laundry
  • Put up Christmas kitsch
  • Email Grandma
  • Convince my friends to give this to me for my 30th bday: http://www.drivewayaustin.com/driving-school/formula-mazda
  • Fight the urge to go to Blue Hanger
  • Eat oysters!
  • Visit Grandmother, Audra, Mum & Dad, and Father this month! Ugh, family.... I love them.
  • Make another turkey! I had so much fun making my 1st turkey that all I want to do is make another one. So watch out friends, this means there will surely be a turkey feast to gorge upon.
  • Love Actually with the girls. For years I've been watching Love Actually at one time or another with Alison, Beth, Shanelle, JJ, and Emily O. This year won't be an exception. Especially since I own the DVD and it's playing at both The Paramount and Alamo. 
  • Give away presents!!!! I think gift giving is one of my most favorite things. This year it's gonna be my standard pickled green beans again with some special salsa, soup, and little goodies thrown in to sweeten the deal.

I guess it's finally time that I can begin saying Happy Christmas even though I usually feel very Bah Humbug during the holidays.

No comments: