Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday Tidbits

It's been so long since I've had tidbits!

-Yesterday Jessica and I went to Hole in the Wall to try out their Wednesday lunch special: chicken and dumplings. I'm not much of a chicken fan, but I've been wanting chicken and dumplings and have fallen in love with Hole in the Wall's lunch, so I went for it. It was yummy, but a struggle to clean my plate with so much food.


-I'm going to London in about 20 days... Eeep! I'll be celebrating an American Thanksgiving, English style with Chad, my cousin Kat, and some of Chad's friends. The crazy thing is that my friend Tony and his BF are going to be in London too so I've invited them along and Lari is flying in the morning I fly out, so hopefully we can share some Heathrow morning beers just to say we did.

-I'm so in love with the new Reigning Sound album. Take a peeksie:
Abdication... for Your Love

-I'm so over bearded men. Just look how handsome Rutherford B. Hayes was without his mangey neck:

Break momma off a piece! 



-Hey, look at this!

I don't know what I love more: Phil Collins or cats!

-Last night was ladies night at Carrie's house. We had a potluck and chit chatted all night, which resulted in some dog pictures:

This guy is a mix between a Corgi and a Husky!

Kisses from Leroy

Sweet Matilda with her floppy ear.

-There are bags of candy in the office mailroom because nobody wants their leftover Halloween candy. This makes me smile! However, I only got red Starburst in every single fun-sized pack I grabbed and I really like the orange ones best.

-Song of the day! Damn, this gives me goosebumps.


-Tonight the wedding preparation begins with floral arrangements at Pam's house. I'm so excited for this wedding and I'm so happy for the love that is the source of our celebration. Congrats you two lucky ducks!

No comments: