I've made a very long list of the things I want to do tonight including:
- Total fall cleaning: every room, every surface; spick, span, and organized.
- Rearrange and redesign my furniture layout and artwork.
- Paint my finger and toe nails.
- Wax my legs! This is probably the most shocking thing on my list. I don't shave my legs and haven't since I was a tween. I have the sweetest, blond, baby hair and have never worried about it, but occasionally I get that wild hair that makes me want to wax the gams. So.... tonight is the night!
- Drink many, many beers while listening to records in my panties!
- Make a list of the packages I'm expecting to be delivered. I've gone a little overboard with pre-Christmas shopping this month. I'd like to go ahead and place the blame on Pintrest, but I have found so many great things for all of my favorite people that I've lost track of what should be coming in the mail.
- Turn an old wicker trunk into a hiding place for the cats' liter box. I actually just ordered an electronic liter box online that should have been delivered this afternoon! I'm tired of naughty Boris thinking outside the box (i.e. shitting just 4 inches outside of his liter box!)
- Wrap up the night with a nice bubble bath and finish reading East of Eden.
Have a nice weekend my lovelies! I have Pam and Wells's wedding tomorrow and won't be partaking in any of the Fun Fun Fun Fest activities, which surprisingly makes me happy. It should be beautiful!
|Floral arrangements from last night. I love the|
yellow pom poms called Billy Balls.