Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Wrapped-up

Oh, I'm ready for this day to be over. It surely felt more stressful than it really was.

My phone interview was rough and I'm not entirely sure I expect to go to the next round. There were 5 women on the other end and some tough questions. I had a hard time answering one person's questions as before I was able to finish my answer, she interrupted with another question. There was also silence after discussing salary. I keep repeating this, but so far this process has only benefitted me and if I don't get the job I'll still be a happy girl with a pretty smile here in Austin. Regardless, I think Philly has given me what I've needed and I want this job!

I don't have my sexy sushi date tonight, after all. To be honest, I'm relieved. I find that it's hard to be "on" whenever I'm in a bratty mood, and I'm still having the brat-attacks. So instead, I'm going to ladies night at the Broken Spoke and I couldn't be more excited. I've had this on my monthly "potential activities" list since the beginning of 2011 and I can't think of a better night than tonight to follow through. Watch out old men, because I'll be dancing with anybody that asks and I want my red petticoat to be twirling. 

No comments: