Friday, October 14, 2011

Last Week

Well, I most certainly have been falling back on my blogging; what's a busy girl to do?! Last week was hectic and enjoyable. I had cancelled dates, unexpected dates, dreams of Philadelphia, and lots of friend time.

I loved my horoscope last week:
Right now you have license to make pretty much everything bigger and funnier and wickeder. Good fortune is likely to flow your way as you seek out experiences that are extra interesting and colorful and thought-provoking. This is no time for you to be shy about asking for what you want or timid about stirring up adventure. Be louder and prouder than usual. Be bolder and brighter, nosier and cozier, weirder and more whimsical. The world needs your very best idiosyncrasies and eccentricities!
I have the feeling like I didn't quite live up to my potential last week.

No comments: