Monday, September 19, 2011

Week in Action

I've got big plans for this week. Here's my weekly calendar in video form just for fun!

Tonight the Crack Pipes play at The Grand. I love going anywhere that is a 1 minute bike ride where I can play free pool, drink cheap beers, and listen to amazing music for free.


Tuesday, my True Blood ladies and I are going to see the new Alexander Skarsgard film, Straw Dogs. I'm very excited, because I find his deliciousness to be breathtaking!


Wednesday is JJ's GF's birthday. I really enjoy her and feel lucky to have been invited to her birthday happy hour. She's a very sweet girl and here is a hilarious cartoon the talented JJ made:


Thursay: There is no other! Ms. Loretta Lynn


Friday is ladies sleepover night! Wooot Toot, I can't wait to have a hoot! Here is the theme song for our night:


Saturday and Sunday are a mystery to me and that's just the way I like them to be. Enjoy your week, lovelies.

No comments: