Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday Lists

Yikes, I'm having a hard time streamlining my thoughts today and am feeling a little bloggy-shy; like I don't know how to start this one off or where it's headed.

So, how about a list of things I'd like to do this weekend:
-Drink many beers
-Swim in a body of water
-Go to some Out of Bounds shows
-Play with some of my besties that I haven't seen in a while
-Get and organize a new list book
-Go to Marshall's, Dollar General, HEB, and Target
-Buy the following items:

  1. New sheets
  2. Baby/Face wipes
  3. Deodorant
  4. Lotion
  5. Sparkling water
  6. Sunscreen
  7. Mascara
  8. Toilet paper
  9. A "one hitter" 
  10. Tea
  11. Loretta Lynn tickets
  12. Purse
  13. Cat liter

Here is a visual list of items I purchased today off Amazon:

  














Oh, how I love pay day. I've paid all my bills and now the rest is mine to play with.

So, last night I had a date. We both have normal names that we pronounce in exaggerated ways, so that's a little silly. I had a nice time and thought that I'd like to eat food with Mario and make out sometime, which is the same way Dr. Jeff made me feel. I still don't know how I feel about dating; maybe I'm just too self-involved at the moment. Maybe all I really need is the occasional dinner and kiss from a dreamy guy. Anyway, Mario is allergic to cats. I think that may be the biggest deal breaker I can think of.

Off to the dentist in 3 minutes to pick out my new teeth. I'm outrageously nervous!


No comments: