Sunday, September 11, 2011

Get a Quick Word In

Sunday has brought me the craving of beans, cheese, and margaritas so I'm about to head out with Gene Beam for some Mexi, Mexi, yum, yum. Since it has been so long since I last blogged I thought I'd try to get a quick word in before...

I had another first date on Friday. This time it was internet Reid: a 31 year-old software engineer with great style, a bad band, and a distaste for my ex-BF (he brought this up on his own!). He's shorter than Tom Cruise, but as cute as Justin Theroux (I wouldn't have know this without Carrie's help!) We went to Buenos Aires, we both had the gnocchi, he paid, we had drinks after, I had a lovely time, and I hope there's a 2nd date. I remember just in May I went on the 1st first date I had ever had and now I have a handful under my belt. Dating is such a strange thing for me, but it doesn't feel terrible and I'm having a fun time meeting new people. However, I still don't know how I feel about internet dating. Dating from OkCupid is kind of like shopping at Ross; sure, you're buying name brand at a great price, but everything has an irregular fit.

No comments: