Thursday, August 4, 2011

Seriously?!

Dear friends, family, strangers, and casual acquaintances:

Please don't email me, text me, Facebook message, snail mail, or the such about how my ex is a big TV star/famous. If you're my close and personal GF, that's one thing, because you're coming at me with humor and are well-informed about the entire situation. However, people who I haven't talked to in months/years, family of an ex from years back, that girl I sat next to in high school calculus, that dude I made out with once whenever I first moved to Austin... what are these people thinking and why would they even contact me about this?!

I'm heartbroken, I'm trying to move on, I vomit from nerves whenever I see his face on the local newspaper, I texted him last week telling him how much I loved him and wanted to be with him....so please don't send me a link to a press release from Rolling Stone or GQ magazine. It was cute whenever he was on a billboard outside of New Belgium Brewery and my dad sent me an email about it, but the last thing I want to be is a jilted ex-girlfriend of a celebutard and these sort of messages aren't helping me out.

Okay, thanks!
-LD

No comments: