Tuesday, August 2, 2011

...Makes Lauren a Dull Girl

I'm working on a writing project and although I'm a little apprehensive to call it a novel, that is the end goal. In the meantime, however, it's just a research exercise to provide motivation and keep me on the right track. Even though I'm surprisingly confident about this, I'm very reluctant to divulge the details and my intent. It's sort of like naming your child Pigeon; you don't want to tell anyone until they're born as a means of keeping the comments to a minimum.

So, whenever I'm asked about what I'm writing, I say that my inspiration is the unfinished novel by Jack Torrance. Most people have no idea what I'm talking about, surprisingly, so the questions usually stop there.



This morning is was SHOCKED to unexplainably stumbled upon this: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/515476



I guess I've been beat to the punch! 

No comments: