Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fa La Lah, Music Rant

First off, I'm excited to be going to see Dwight Yoakam tonight! The tickets are a birthday gift for JJ, but I get a present too; that doesn't necessarily seem fair, but we're sure to have fun!


So, the other day Cara and I were talking about how we loved Dwight Yoakam and how she wished she was going to the show tonight. One thing led to another and she said she loved Bruce Hornsby, which cracked my shit up. Granted, I love Counting Crows, but I argued that Bruce Hornsby was just bad. So, we get to Cara's house and I offer up Don Henley as the worst music I love and we youtube some videos. Turns out, I love Bruce Hornsby too!!!



Whatever you do, don't hire Cara or I to play DJ at your party. I think our taste in music caters to the 50-somethings.

No comments: