Friday, June 10, 2011

Car Wheels on a Gravel Road

Boo, I'm in a mood! I had a dream last night that really upset me. It's been a while since I've had one of those intense dreams. Jessica confirmed that it basically had all my neuroses in it: people stealing my clothes, the ex, being excluded, the ex, being buried alive, the ex, running out of beer, the ex, medical maladies, the ex, sentimentality with clothing.... Ugh, I hate feeling blue. Beer picnic lunch with JJ and Jessica helped for sure. I've just got to stop thinking about certain things.

I love Lucinda Williams....


I miss my mum. I don't call her enough. I'll get to see her next weekend. I'm excited. I really love my family. Here's a picture of me looking very pretty with my nephew.



Last night was great!! First place trivia at the Grackle with Aaron, Dustin, Eric, Jacob, and Julia. We had a great team and Eric was a pro. I had so much fun. The Mavs winning only made it better. I'm really hoping there's only one game left and that my boys win the Championships.

These photos of the children of rich Russians are just amazing. http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,767205,00.html



I'm off to Dallas for my granny. I'm really looking forward to it and I hope she gets better soon. There's something about road trips that always give me a bigger sense of freedom. I'm gonna make granny my mum's medicine soup. I'm also terrified of getting sick since I'm on my new medication and steroids still; I'm very prone to illness. Sickies stay away! I'll be wearing a medical mask like Michael Jackson. Last night she emailed me "I want to watch Bridesmaids at midnight in Paris early Saturday morning." I thought maybe she was losing her mind, but then I saw in the Chronicle that there is a new Woody Allen movie out called Midnight in Paris and I think she wants to do a double feature Saturday morning. That sounds great, but I just hope I don't fall asleep. Two movies in a row might do me in. Anything for granny!

Gonna stop off at the junk shops on the way. Crossing my fingers I'll find some good things. Gina needs a bday present!

No comments: