Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh No, Not My Macho Man

I'm pretty broken up about Macho Man Randy Savage's death, y'all. My sister, father, and I watched wrestling all the time when I was a little girl and I was never a Hulk Hogan fan! Macho Man and Jake the Snake all the way. Oh, and Miss Elizabeth was the Princess Diana of my childhood! I just watched the proposal on youtube, something I probably haven't seen in over 20 years, and I got goosebumps and teared up. Oh, it's too much!



I want a love like Miss Elizabeth and Macho Man: someone to carry me on their shoulder and spit my name out into microphones. Also, I've proven to be a pretty damn good cheerleader for egotistical men, so I think it would be ideal.... manage my man, fancy dresses, and big hair (on me and my man?). So I guess Miss Elizabeth and Macho Man are out there somewhere together finally.... in a wrestling ring in heaven... forever



In completely unrelated news, I just got the sketch for my tattoo and I am so outrageously excited! I'm gonna have a fancy pigeon lady. Coo, coo, 

No comments: